The Marché Old Chelsea Market is a start-up, not-for-profit market in Old Chelsea, Quebec. The market is in it’s 12th season of operation. Marché Old Chelsea Market will provide access to fresh, local food and unique handicrafts for the increasing population of health and environment conscious families in Chelsea.
The goal of our community market is to provide:
- Quality, fresh, locally grown and seasonal food to the general public
- Unique, handcrafted products from artisans in the region
- A venue for local farmers, artisans and producers to improve their sales and profits by selling directly to consumers
- An opportunity to showcase sustainable producers in the Outaouais region
- A creative, safe, community meeting place in the heart of Chelsea